07 3378 3387

LED Lighting Specialists

LED Lighting Specialists

At Brisbane Electrical, we specialise in first-class electrical services.
Our focus is to listen to our clients, do the job well and deliver on time.

We are LED lighting installation specialists and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. Whether you have a commercial or domestic property, Brisbane Electrical can provide an LED cost-saving lighting solution to WOW you.

We would love the opportunity to provide you with a free quote today.

Halogen Downlights are costing you Money

Halogen lights are highly inefficient. They convert only 10% of their energy into light with the other 90% released as heat. Not only are they a fire hazard but their lamp life is only 1,000 hours, making regular replacement a necessity.

LEDs not only provide a WOW factor to your home and business, they do not burn like a standard halogen bulb which means they are brighter, last longer, are cheaper to run and produce very little heat.

LED Down light Kits provide a complete replacement for your current halogen lights. There is no mess, no fuss with kits able to be fitted into most existing halogen cut outs.

Estimated Savings

Switching to LEDs, can save you between:

$60 per downlight per year based on commercial use of 12 hours a day.
$25 – $30 per downlight per year based on domestic use of 8 hours a day.

LED Installation - Brisbane Electreical


  • Power Supply 240V
  • Silver or White Colour Temp: 3,000k or 6,000k
  • 3 Year Warranty
  • 1100 lm = 1.5x brighter than halogen
  • Wattage: 13w per bulb
  • Lifespan: 30,000 – 50,000 hrs
  • Maintenance Free
  • Significantly lower Fire Risk Operating Temp – 60°C

Need a qualified electrician to do quality work on time and on budget?

Drop us a line today for a free quote!